RIM BlackBerry

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Download BlackBerry Storm Smartphones - User Guide

I recently found myself in the market for a New BlackBerry Storm2 case when I stumbled upon the Smooth Case only for Storm2 9520/9550 devices by the awesome. Both pieces slide easily over the top and bottom of your 9520/9550 BlackBerry Smartphone and then “snap-together” in the back to give you a sturdy fit. Well the BlackBerry Storm2 Smooth Case by Case-mate truly does make the SurePress a heck of a lot better. After testing my screen in soft cases

While doing a bit of morning browsing I couldn't help but notice a new OS leaked for the BlackBerry Storm 2 9520. Good news for those that carry one, for sure… But if you don't, go ahead and move on to another article icon razz Quickie: OS 5.0.0.973 Leaked for the BlackBerry Storm2 9520.

Download BlackBerry Storm2 9520/9550 Smartphones User Guide here.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment