RIM BlackBerry

Saturday, November 6, 2010

BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software Manual Guide

I am having trouble with Desktop manager so i looked and see that 5.0 is available. I tried installing 5.0 and get the following message; "Existing Blackberry software. "Existing Blackberry software has been detected on your computer. Disconnect your device and click OK to continue. Otherwise click Cancel." My BB is disconnected and the Desktop Manager is not running. I even looked for it using the Task Manager Option it is not listed. BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6. Image Ok guys for those of you that didn't get a private beta link form RIM this is for you. As you can tell Desktop Manager got a complete makeover in DM6. The whole interface is real easy to use.
It worked fine when I had Desktop manager version 5, but when I downgraded to it this morning it wouldn't work either. This morning I just discovered the Blackberry Desktop Software. I find it really useful Itunes wont sync with blackberry desktop manager on mac? I'm having trouble downloading the massive BB desktop manager file but i use it on my Desktop PC and want to put it on my laptop. What I back up every day with the desktop manager. However, ever since getting the Torch, the desktop manager is always showing my device as "never backed up".

Download Manual Guide Blackberry Desktop Software here
Download Software Blackberry Desktop Manager here

No comments:

Post a Comment